Complaints and returns of goods
INSTRUCTIONS ON THE APPLICATION OF THE CONSUMER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The right of withdrawal.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving a reason within 14 days.
The period for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of receipt of the product.
When exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, inform us on your decision to withdraw from this contract by a clear statement (for example, by letter sent by post, e-mail or CONTACT FORM.
For this purpose, you can use the standard withdrawal form: WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
The withdrawal period is maintained if you send a notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
- Consequences of withdrawal.
After the contract withdrawal, we will refund all payments you have made in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the purchase price, including the cost of the goods delivery.
Payments will be refunded to you without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date we receive your notice of withdrawal from this contract. They will be paid in the same way as you used for your payment, unless you have explicitly agreed to another method of payment, without charging any additional fees.
- If you are interested, you can fill in and send a sample form for withdrawal from the contract or any other unambiguous statement of withdrawal from the contract also electronically via our website: Withdrawal form. If you use this option , we will immediately confirm the receipt of the withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
- The deadline is considered to have been met if you return the product before the 14-day deadline.
- You are only responsible for any reduction in the value of the product due to its handling in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, properties and functionality of the product.
- The information contained in this instruction forms an integral part of the distance or off-premises contract and may only be changed with the express consent of both parties.
- The buyer expressly confirms that he has been informed that the order includes the obligation to pay the price by sending the order.
- The seller shall immediately provide the consumer with a confirmation of the conclusion of the contract on a durable medium at the latest together with the delivery of the product.
- The buyer may withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is the delivery of the product, even before the beginning of the period for withdrawal from the contract.
- The buyer can exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in paper form or in the form of a record on another durable medium; if the contract has been concluded orally, any clearly worded statement by the consumer expressing his will to withdraw from the contract shall suffice to exercise the consumer's right of withdrawal.
- The consumer can use the withdrawal form provided to him by the seller.
- The period for withdrawal from the contract is considered to be maintained if the notice of withdrawal from the contract was sent to the seller no later than the last day of the period
- The burden of proving the exercise of the right of withdrawal is borne by the buyer.