David Friesen's Memoirs "Concert Tour in Soviet Union August, 1983"
Product detailed description
In this memoir you will read about:
- A detailed journal of Soviet Union Tour (August 1, 1983 - August 26, 1983)
- Concerts in Moscow, Leningrad, Vilnius, Kaunas
- Playing with Soviet Union Musicians
- Experiencing the very clean subways
- Having dinner with various Soviet families
- Being followed by the KGB
- A wild ride in a taxi through the streets of Moscow
- Attending the equivalent of the Hollywood Academy Awards ceremony Meeting Soviet friends on the steps of the Bolshoi Theater
- Train travel from Moscow to Leningrad
This digital book size measures 8.5 by 11 inches (215.9 by 279.4 mm), similar to the A4 paper standard used by most other countries, defined in ISO 216 by the International Organization for Standardization.